Community Feature Requests

Please fix the facebook pic upload

If I upload a pic I have used for FB campaigns before they are 100x72 px--your re-sizing tool crops it to 99 (by cutting off the boarder) rather than scales it. More importantly, when I hit cancel on your resizing tool to go fix it in a pic editor, it canceled the whole ad, deleting my title, text, etc. Super annoying. Also - why do I need to type my email address and name here? Dont you have it, as I am logged in with that email address/name in your system when clicking this feedback button?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LindenLinden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brad FloraBrad Flora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Linden!

For Facebook retargeting Facebook actually requires the images to be 99px by 72px rather than the standard 100px by 72px. That's why we have the cropper, so you don't have to manually crop all your images.

To your point, borders are being chopped off. We did not forsee that. The folks we talked to said it would be worse to resize the image rather than cropping it. But with borders, I can see that being an issue. We'll take a look at it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base