Community Feature Requests

Create a pause button on each ad shown in the campaign dashboard under top performing ads.

I have an image associated, too bad there isn't an option to upload an image for this request.

Basically, each of the 'top performing ads' shows up on the campaign dashboard page. It would be great if next to each of those ads there would be a pause button that I could click if I didn't like the performance.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brent Burghdorf shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminPerfect Audience (Support, Perfect Audience) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Dennys! This is actually available from the Manage-> Campaign menu. If you click your campaign name to bring up your list of ads, you can use the pause button/icon found on the right side of your screen to pause an ad.

We'll look into bringing this to the dashboard as well!

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd agree that this is a very basic feature which should be implemented. There are various scenarios: where a pause button would make the interface much more user-friendly:

(1) To pause creative that's not performing as well as others
        (2) To switch on and off creative for periodic offers
        (3) Basic creative rotation over longer periods to prevent creative burn-out - without having to delete then re-upload the same creative (and for the system to thus recognise the creative as being the same, rather than a new creative altogether).

Would like to be able to do this to see ad-level performance for ongoing comparison.

A more advanced approach might be the ability to algorithmically sequence creative to individuals -- but a pause button, would be great as a first step.

Peter

• AdminPerfect Audience (Support, Perfect Audience) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will - that's actually not correct. If you edit the campaign under Manage-> Campaigns and click the Remove button next to the ad, it will remove it from the campaign but it will not delete it from your account. All the data will be saved.

The ad data won't be deleted unless you permanently delete the ad under Manage-> Ads.

-Scott

• Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ridiculous - I have one ad performing horribly, and no option to pause it. I can either delete it entirely (and lose the data), or start a new campaign...

Seems like a pretty essential feature!

• Maria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can i Delete my first free Campaign our website here,Anybody knows?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely this is a must need. Google and FB have it. It's a total PITA to have to go to edit the campaign and remove the ad.

Feedback and Knowledge Base