Until now, you’ve had to go to your site settings page and then to your domain blacklist to add domains to it. This has worked but we heard again and again it was a pain in the butt. So we’ve made it easy to block out domains right from the domain report.
If you’re running a web retargeting campaign and you’re not updating your blacklist to filter out low-performing domains, you’re missing out on ROI boosts of up to 30%.
Now that we’ve made it easier than ever, you’ve got no excuse. Log into your dashboard today, check your domains report, and look for domains that are soaking up spend and not sending you clicks.How to update your black list in Perfect Audience
- Set your date range to “Last 30 days”.
- Select the “Inventory” tab in the Perfect Audience dashboard
- Click the “CTR” column header to sort the results by Click through rate in order of highest to lowest
- Scroll down to the bottom to see your lowest performing domains
- Blacklist any domains with click rates of less than 0.01% or so, with zero conversions.
By using this new feature and following these simple steps you’ll spend more of your funds on better performing sites that drive more results.
Prefer a video of this process? We've got one right here!