To provide an example:
1. You are running a campaign targeting your "All Visitors" Audience on Perfect Audience.
2. One of your partners on Perfect Audience is also targeting that Audience.
3. A user in your Audience loads a page on Yahoo, creating a new real-time bidding auction in Yahoo's ad network.
4. Perfect Audience received a bid from your campaign and a bid from your partner's campaign.
5. BidGuard checks to see if either of these bids comes from the original owner of the cookie.
6. In this case, yes, your bid comes from the original owner, so BidGuard will award the bid to you and block out your partner's bid.