Step One - Create the Campaign
Use the green Launch New Campaign button, then select Mobile App Retargeting:
Then, select the ad type you want to run.
Mobile Banner: 320x50 - The most popular ad size. The ad will appear as a banner on the mobile device.
Interstitial: 320x480 and 480x320 - The ad will appear as a full screen ad on the mobile device.
Select the Retargeting Audiences you wish to use for the campaign, just as you would with any other campaign:
Step Two - Create Your Mobile Ads
Click the Create New Ads button to create your mobile ad:
Use the form that appears to upload your ad:
Before you upload ads, make sure they conform to the Perfect Audience creative guidelines:
- All ads must have a visible logo/brand or domain on them.
- Supported Ad Sizes: 320x50 (Banner Ads), 320x480 + 480x320 (Interstitial Ads)
- All ads must be a .gif, .png, or .jpg file and less than 70kb in file size.
- All ads must have a border or a colored edge.
- Ads can't have animation lasting longer than 30 seconds.
Click Create Ad when you're done. Then use the Add button to add the ad to your campaign.
Step Three- Launch the Campaign
Finally, enter the remaining campaign information, then Save and Submit your campaign. That's all it takes!